Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 48(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 16:58:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 48

Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB invites the Members, as well as Central Authorities designated
under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for the
upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2 to 5
July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:

Prel. Doc. No 12 of June 2024	 Contractual Waiver and the 1965 Service
Convention –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f00c95d8-1d9d-4b60-bc9d-a8874fec85f9.pdf>
French and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/517249bf-1895-4d37-9ed4-5ed89a4d1b64.pdf>
Spanish versions

With this Focused Circular, all documents for the July 2024 SC meeting are
now final and available on the HCCH Secure Portal or on the HCCH website,
as appropriate.

Ceremony – Spanish as an Additional Official Language of the HCCH

The PB wishes to inform the Members and Central Authorities that the SC
will conclude at 6.00 p.m. on Tuesday 2 July 2024. Following the
conclusion of the first day of the SC, a short ceremony will take place in
the meeting room to celebrate the entry into force of Spanish as an
additional official language of the HCCH (the ceremony will include three
speeches, incl. from the coordinator of the GRULAC States). This ceremony
will be immediately followed by a reception in the foyer of the Academy
Building, kindly offered by the Government of Spain.

The deadline for registration for this SC meeting has passed.

THE HAGUE, 27 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
Copy for information to the participants designated to attend the July
2024 SC meeting on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 48 de la HCCH de 2024

Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP invite les Membres, ainsi que les Autorités centrales désignées en
vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la
justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des documents suivants élaborés
dans le cadre de la réunion à venir de la Commission spéciale (CS), qui se
tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui sont désormais disponibles sur le
site web de la HCCH :

Doc. prél. No 12 de juin 2024	 Renonciation contractuelle et la
Convention Notification de 1965 – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f00c95d8-1d9d-4b60-bc9d-a8874fec85f9.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/517249bf-1895-4d37-9ed4-5ed89a4d1b64.pdf>
espagnole

Par cette circulaire ciblée, tous les documents afférents à la réunion de
la CS de juillet 2024 sont désormais finalisés et disponibles sur le
Portail sécurisé ou sur le site web de la HCCH, le cas échéant.

Cérémonie – L’espagnol comme langue officielle supplémentaire de la HCCH

Le BP tient à informer les Membres et les Autorités centrales que la
réunion de la CS se clôturera à 18 h le mardi 2 juillet 2024. À l’issue de
cette première journée de réunion, une brève cérémonie aura lieu dans la
salle de réunion en vue de célébrer l’entrée en vigueur de l’espagnol en
tant que langue officielle supplémentaire de la HCCH (la cérémonie
comprendra trois discours, dont celui du coordinateur pour les États du
GRULAC). Cette cérémonie sera immédiatement suivie d’une réception dans le
hall d’entrée du bâtiment de l’Académie, gracieusement offerte par le
Gouvernement de l’Espagne.

La date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS est arrivée à
échéance.

LA HAYE, le 27 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux personnes désignées pour participer à la
réunion de juillet 2024 de la CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965,
Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.°48  de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades Centrales
designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965,
Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento de
los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:

Doc. Prel. N.º 12 de junio de 2024	 Renuncia contractual y el
Convenio sobre Notificaciones de 1965 – versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f00c95d8-1d9d-4b60-bc9d-a8874fec85f9.pdf>
francés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/517249bf-1895-4d37-9ed4-5ed89a4d1b64.pdf>
español

Por medio de la presente, se informa que todos los documentos para la
reunión de la CE de julio de 2024 han sido finalizados y están disponibles
en el Portal Seguro o en el sitio web de la HCCH, según el caso.

Ceremonia: Incorporación del español como idioma oficial de la HCCH

La OP desea comunicar a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales que, al
término del primer día, el martes 2 de julio de 2024, la CE concluirá a
las 18.00 horas. Luego tendrá lugar una breve ceremonia en la sala de
reuniones para celebrar la incorporación del español como idioma oficial
de la HCCH (se pronunciarán tres discursos, uno de ellos del coordinador
de los Estados del GRULAC). Inmediatamente después, se ofrecerá una
recepción en el vestíbulo del edificio de la Academia, cortesía del
Gobierno de España.

El plazo de inscripción para esta reunión de la CE ha finalizado.

LA HAYA, 27 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros
Copia para información de los participantes designados para asistir a la
reunión de la CE de julio de 2024 sobre los Convenios sobre Notificaciones
de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980